Friday, February 18, 2011

Don't Forget



There are the two new cartridges that are exclusive to Joannes. They're on sale this week for $34.99. I've been told if they are out of stock you can order and pay for them to secure the sale price. The other is called Baby Steps, I didn't get that one .. yet.
Not a bad deal.
I've been asked to pick a cartridge a month a do a project everyday using images from that cartridge. Well, okay.. Beginning March 1 I will post a project using Nate's ABC's, one of my newest. I'm challenging all of you to join in and send something you've done using this cartridge. The winner of this challenge will be chosen by the number of comments they receive, of course you can comment on your own and have all your friends comment and send one in too. Not sure what the blog candy will be but I promise it will be a good one. So, get ready to play. If there is a certain cartridge you would like to see featured please let me know and we'll do that one. I'm teaching a class at Stamp Your Art Out this Saturday called "Clean and Simple Cards". I think there are still are a few openings if you would like to join us. Just call 513-793-4558.
I get updates from a group who does CS sketches and just loved the concept and it fit this card class perfectly so thanks for the great title!!!!! I'm so glad there are such bright people out there that we can get awesome ideas from and share this awesome art craft with others. I love to share what I learn and I love to learn! Okay off my "little soap box" LOL Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment