Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fairy Houses

Well, here's one of the long awaited "fairy house" scrapbook pages. This is my oldest grandson, Ethan showing off his "extra large" fairy house. I used the Creative Memories Cricut cartridge for the tree, just love that tree! The paper is DCWV recycled paper stack one of my all time favorites!
I hope you all noticed I started posting a video for you to check out. I put one on last night. I had a lot of fun with all those goodies. Hope you enjoyed it. There will be more, probably one per week. Thanks to my hubby, Steve who does all the filming and editing for me. Off to teach two classes today, Gypsy 101 and All new Companion Cuttlebug card class at Stamp Your Art Out. It's going to be a fun fun day!! Hope you have a great one!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute layout...love the picture of Ethan and his fairy house. Is this the Reminisce cartridge? I really want to get that one...saving my pennies...LOL. I am going to get to one of your classes soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree is from the Cheerful Creative memories cricut cartridge if you don't have a CM person my girl Cayce can get it and you'll get in like 3 days or so... thanks for keeping up with me!! I'll be glad when you can make a class

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope to see that Cuttlebug class at Eastgate Hobby Lobby in 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete