Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Clear Snap Design Adhesives

Hello everyone! The card today is something a bit different for me. I used glitter! can you believe it? Hallie Jo gave me this really neat Clear Snap Design Adhesive to try out. It's super simple! You just rub on the design, in this case butterflies and then sprinkle you glitter or embossing powders over it and slightly press it into the adhesive and your design is finished! I'm going to give Flower Soft a try with the other design she sent me. Then I used the MS butterfly border punch, isn't that too stinkin' cute? The ribbon is from Michael's dollar bin and finally a border Cuttlebug folder for the edge. I'll be doing a video next week using the new Sprinkle and Sparkle glitter it's just too cool! Have a great day and be sure to check http://www.cropstop.com/ for the newest video.

No comments:

Post a Comment