Tuesday, August 03, 2010

CHA MITI

Well, trying to get back in the swing of things after our mini vacation. It's going to be hard going back to work today... Okay enough whinning.
Here are two of the make it take its I was lucky enough to do at CHA last week. The tag on the left I did at the Jellibean booth and the pin was done at the Spellbinders booth. I don't know too much about the Jellibean Co except they have some really cool paper. As for Spellbinders WOW they are coming out with some really awesome dies and a new machine. The dies are huge! You can check them out at www.spellbinders.com and as soon as they are released you will be able to purchase them at www.cropstop.com. I should be getting a few of them soon so I'll do a video and make some things to share. Have a great day and watch for announcements about all the new stuff. Oh! yeah I'm also going to do some projects using Makin's Clay you won't believe what you can do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment