Sunday, August 22, 2010

Change of Plans...

Hi Everyone! So sorry for the challenge mix up.. having difficult time getting the Mr Linky thing to work on the blog. So I've changed it a bit so everyone can try to win the bag of goodies. All you have to do is sign up to be a FOLLOWER by the end of August and September 1st we will announce the winner.
I now have 3 companies that are going to sponosor our challenges, so don't miss out sign up now!
Hope you join in and have fun!
Even if you are already a follower you will be included in the drawing!!! Thanks for watching the blog!

2 comments:

  1. I am already a follower. Can't believe there are no other comments yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for being a follower!! I wish there were more too. now that I've made it just comments maybe more will join in. In October Cropstop is going to sponsor the comments challenge.. really going to be a good one.

    ReplyDelete