Thursday, July 22, 2010

Letter Stickers

How many of you, like myself, have a ton of left over letter stickers? I have a metal egg basket FULL! So, this past few weeks I've been going through then and using many on my scrapbook pages instead of cutting letters out on my Cricut. Then I thought why not use them on my cards and use them up! Here's the first attempt. I put the stickers on, cuttlebugged and inked it up. Then of course, I had to cut out something on the Cricut. LOL This little gator is from the most popular of all so far... Create a Critter cartridge.
Why not pull out some of those sticker letters and see what you can come up with. Have a great day!
Oh yeah! don't forget to check www.cropstop.com for my new you-tube video. The card turned out so cool I can hardly stand it. I'll post it Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment