Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Emboss and Cricut

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a good day! Here is a really cute birthday card using the Cuttlebug happy birthday embossing folder and the bird is from Straight from the Nest. I used scraps and look how cute. The stamped verse is one of Robyn's The Pink Stampers stamps. I ordered it from Custom Crops and I'm really liking the way she has ones to match the Create a Critter cartridge. She says she has another set coming out soon.
I have one "new" opening for the August class Cricut University and I've got enough interest to have a Gypsy 2 class so I'll be designing that class this week and posting a date later this week. Thanks to all of you for being for faithful to attend my classes. I've met a lot of new friends!!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment