Friday, June 04, 2010

Cuttlebug Quilling Flowers

Are these too stinkin' cute!?!?!?! I am going to be making a lot of these for sure. I've found that it's easier to do with light weight paper. And now, I've got to get those new long plates for the Cuttlebug. You can get them at www.cropstop.com along with these awesome die cut sets. There are three kinds: Rose, Daisy and Chrysanthemum. Each set has the flower, leaves, wires and a quilling tool. I really loving these. Spending the whole day in the studio today. My goal is to learn the SCAL program. I've had it a long time and have never put time into it. I'm not the computer type but there seems to be alot you can do with these and now www.cri-kits.com has single fonts you can use with SCAL and those awesome gel pens. Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment