Thursday, June 03, 2010

Cri-kits Card

Good Morning everyone! It's been a busy week for us around here. Setting up a pool for the grandchildren, landscaping and getting out all the "yard art". Haven't had much time in the studio the past 3 nights, but I'm planning to work long hours tonight and all day tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the Kids Klub this Saturday. The children are going to make a cupcake box, cupcake cards, Father's Day card and of course decorate some cupcakes. They are really going to like the eating part. Next Saturday is the first Cricut Card Class at Hobby Lobby. The cards I designed really are cute. I'll share them in the weeks to come.
Here is another one I did using the Cri-kits gel pens. I designed this one on the Gypsy, used fabric covered brads for the centers. The one thing I forgot to add were some leaves OOPS! I'm looking forward to doing more with these pens and I got word from Dane at www.cri-kits that my embosser will be arriving soon. If you haven't pre-ordered yours yet you might want to check it out. I love the idea of doing LOTS with my Cricut and I love metal embossing. Can you imagine? Off to the "real" job...
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment