Monday, June 21, 2010

Art Declassified Stamps

Hello Monday! another week to fill up with lots of stuff to do. I think we call that "LIFE". I am looking forward to this week because I have an awesome layout ready to workup for a future Cricut University Class, a couple of videos ideas ready to film and well the list goes on.... Your week is probably the same FULL.
Here's a card I did using Distress Inks. I used scraps of paper, the vine is from Art Declassified, their stamps are awesome! and the flowers are old Primas.
I just uploaded a video for www.cropstop.com, using the Distress inks you have to check it out. I really do enjoy using them it's like Forest Gump said about a box of chocolates.. "you never know what your goin' get"
Have a great day and have fun creating something!

No comments:

Post a Comment