Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Art Declassified Stamp and Hero Art Stamp

Here's another card using that same Art Declassified stamp. I know it's a simple vine stamp but I really like it. The owl is a Hero Arts. Simple and quick cards are my thing! Another day of working in the studio. I have so many projects that are due and several BIG classes coming up, so I took a "vacation" day from the real job to work at home. It's quiet here hubby's gone to work and it's me and Odie. Hope to get lots finished!
Oh! just an FYI! I'm adding a Cricut Card Class in July. It will be held at Stamp Your Art Out, the date and time will be announced later today.
Well, off to create! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Peggy: Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog. I have a cork board where I hang the cards from friends too! It's nice for inspiration and looking at them makes me feel "loved" (smile!)
    This card of yours is so creative using the vine stamp for the tree trunk, and scallop die for the tree.
    You have a nice blog, and your videos for Cropstop are so helpful!

    ReplyDelete