Monday, May 17, 2010

VOTING!!!

Hi Everyone! I know I've been asking you to vote for me at www.cri-kits.com and many have tried, including my hubby LOL, but haven't been able to find the place to vote. So, being the persistent person I am... I emailed and asked what we needed to do to vote. I received and immediate response and apology from Dane (owner), they were unable to launch the voting section BUT he said it would be available TONIGHT !!! So, if you all would be so very kind as to try again tonight and tomorrow to place your vote (hopefully for me LOL) I would really appreciate it! The voting rules and steps are on the sight and remember only ONE PER PERSON! and goes until the 22nd.
Now, of course I would love love love to win... but I also love to share new products when I find them and these gel pens are wonderful and open so many possibilities when using your Cricut. I'm really anxious to get the "EMBOSSER".
Okay, now set you clocks for tonight ( not sure what time exactly LOL) and go VOTE!!! and get some of those gel pens for yourself.
have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment