Monday, May 17, 2010

Tree Girl

I was messing around with the nestabilities and then didn't want to waste the green piece. I just got this funny little stamp at Archivers and had to use it. I colored with Copics, not happy with how it turned out but there you are one of those ideas that just didn't turn out they way you wanted. I'll stick it in a box and maybe use it sometime. Have a great week! I'll be busy finishing up on my Gypsy Handbook for the Gypsy class. Lots of info but an easy way to understand. I have my June class all designed and ready for assembly, so that should keep Steve and I busy. He helps me put the pieces in baggies. He promised to proof my instructions this time. I always seem to leave something off. My brain knows but the fingers don't cooperate LOL See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment