Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Crochet Butterfly

Good Morning everyone! Well, I just have to tell you I don't like SNOW!! Christmas is over and that is the only day we need to see that white stuff. The only good thing about snow is that I stayed home all day today and worked in the studio. I finished both class designs for Cricut University 2 and worked with my new purple vinyl to make a logo for the front of my Cricut and to start putting words around the studio. I will take some pics tomorrow and post them. I love working with this vinyl. I got my vinyl from Signwarehouse.com GREAT PRICES!!!
This was a quick card I threw together after dinner. The card was cut using my Accucut machine, I used Fiskars scallop border punch, stamp from SU and the awesome crocheted butterfly was a gift from my friend Ginny Lee. She makes the most awesome flowers and butterflies. If anyone would like to buy them I could hook you up. I will have another video this week so be sure to check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment