Friday, December 18, 2009

SWEET TREATS

I am having so much fun with the new Sweet Treat Cartridge! This is a cupcake card I made in less than 5 minutes! It's button number 1 on the overlay, in case you have the cartridge and want to make yourself one. I've decided I am going to include this in a class I'm doing at Stamp Your Art Out in February 2010. I know that's sometime a way, but I have to get an early start. The class is called "Create-a-card Buffet". For more information on this class and if you live in the Cincinnati area call the store and get signed up 513-793-4558 the class will be limited to 12. This is our Christmas weekend with the grandchildren, we are looking so forward to this! We wish you all a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. hey Peggy!
    Beth told me about your blog and I wanted to check it out. congrats!! what a talent you have! I also have a blog for local Professional Nannies www.cincynanny.blogspot.com Hope you enjoyed the weekend, sounds like the kids were very excited to go!
    See ya soon,
    Greta :)

    ReplyDelete