Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sweet treats Birthday Card

This was a fun card I did last night. I borrowed the Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge from my friend, Mary, to make the cupcake. The paper is from DCWV "Sweets" paper pad and the ribbon is from the Flower Factory. I did use the Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder to add a special touch to the top of the cupcake and a Sizzix embossing folder for the dots on the dark brown scallop circle that was cut with the Nestabilities. LOTS of my favorite tools were used to make this one little card. Next week I'll have another video for you. Haven't decided whether it will be a scrapbook page or a card you'll have to check it back.
Oh yeah! thanks Mary for letting me use your cartridge, now I have to get my own! There are lots of really cute images on there. I am very excited I downloaded the SCAL program and I'm in the process of learning to use it. When I figure it out I will let you know. Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment