Saturday, November 07, 2009

Scrapbooking

Well, here's another page I did for my grandson, Ethan. This was a page I saw at Archivers last year and bought all the ingredients to reproduce it. I just loved it and didn't need to change a thing. I even made one almost exactly like it for Jack Henry. Last night was a fun night at Ginny Lee's house. I did a card class for 12 ladies and we had a blast. After class I gave them a brief demo using the Cricut Expression and the Gyspy... well, of course now those of them who don't have one WANT ONE!! We are planning to have a monthly card class after the first of the year. They all just love the Cuttlebug and the Cricut. Well, gotta get to bed basketball games tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Peggy, I loved the class last night! Can't wait for the next one. Velentine cards in January???
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete