Thursday, November 05, 2009

Center Point Cricut

Hey it's Friday! I don't know if I shared this or not... but I wanted to give you and example of how I used the Center Point function on the Cricut Expression. I used it on Jack's picture to get his face right where I wanted it in the circle. I did a page similar for all 6 grandchildren, each with an accent that fit them. I got this sketch, I think on twopeasinabucket, but I did it such a long time ago with no intentions of sharing it on a blog and I didn't get the artist name SO SORRY!! I just loved the idea of having everything centered on the page. I tweaked it a bit to my taste but the concept was borrowed. THANKS!
Busy getting ready for the Girl Scout Crop just about have all 1300 pieces of 12x12 paper. honey please that is a lot of paper and HEAVY too. Have a great weekend, first one I am not teaching in months I don't quite know what to do with myself. Oh Yeah!! grandchildren's first basketball games are tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment