Monday, November 16, 2009

Cricut Pilgrim

Well, we worked on the video while watching Sunday night football. The video is great but for some reason it doesn't want to upload on my blog.... Steve is going to work on it again tonight. So while he was doing that I threw this card together using odds and ends from the Cricut cut up bag. I cut goodies and if I don't use them right away I throw them in a zippe bag and pull something out to mess around. Well, here is a thrown together Thanksgiving card I think I will send to my grandchildren. I am really beginning to like the Paper Dolls cartridge, so much so I bought the Everyday Paperdolls to have even more accessories to use with them. I use the Peachy Keen stamps for the faces, it makes all the difference in the world to these little characters. Sorry for the video delay we WILL get it working. have a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment