Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cricut Card

Good Morning. I wanted to share a quick card I did for the Cricut Scrapbooking class. I wanted to show how to use extra diecuts to make a quick card. We used the Quickutz embossing folder, inked it with Colorbox Chestnut Roan ink, added a piece of printed paper to the lower half,then using a circle nestability cut out the circle in the card front, a green circle with the stamped image and the two stars were cut from the Joys of the Season cartridge we had used for the Christmas page we did. Gives you a different vintage looking Christmas card. The goal was to show how to scrap and make cards while you have all the supplies out and scraps laying there. It really is ok to use up all those left overs. Well, it has been confirmed I will be designing 4 pages for the Western Ohio Girl Scouts for a Mother/Daughter Scrap. Then I will put together 150 kits or more for the event. This will be the biggest one I have ever done. I have done 75 at one time so I know how to handle that many no problem, but 150... I have called in my "A" team to help: my craft sis CJ and Kids Klub partner Ginny Lee. Of course, my daughter in law, Paula who is the troop leader will be there running the show. I will keep you up to date on our progress and share the pages as they develop. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment