Monday, September 21, 2009

A New Baby Boy

Good Morning everyone! wow that weekend went really fast! I worked all weekend on projects for the upcoming craft shows and packing all my classes. I am so very excited about my classes, they are all filling up and people are asking to be put on a waiting list!!! I love to share what I've learned and especially when it's about something I'm so passionate about. I'll be adding 4 yes 4! "Scrapbooking Cricut Style" classes at Hobby Lobby EastGate today, so be sure to check my class schedule, these fill really fast. Then the " Cuttlebug Mania Beyond the Basics" class is full, so I'll add another one of those too. I want to thank all of you for supporting my classes and especially for keeping our "CRAFT" alive.
Now, for the card.. My Nephew is having a baby boy in November, so I decided to make a card now and put it in the file. I used the Quickutz embossing folder, if you haven't seen them yet they have a whole line of them and they're Great! (yes you can use them in the Cuttlebug and you can get them at Hobby Lobby), and the stamp is from Verses Rubber Stamps. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment