Saturday, September 19, 2009

Get Well

Happy Sunday... It is looking like a rainy day so I plan to spend the afternoon in the studio working on scrapbook pages. I am a bit behind with all the other projects I've been working on. Here is a card I did using some scraps.  I had embossed this with the new CB folder, used metallic oil pastels to highlight it. OH !! wait I just noticed I forgot to put the ribbon on it. Bummer... I will have to add that tomorrow and re-scan it later for you. I used the MS butterfly punch and added a bit of bling. I can't remember the maker of the stamp. 
I plan to try and catch up on doing the challenges tomorrow.
Well better get to bed, Mrs. Boppins has a busy morning. I made Adam and Eve paper dolls for each child tomorrow. Have a blessed Sunday!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment