Thursday, September 17, 2009

I see you Mouse Christmas

Wow! this week is flying by. Getting ready for all my upcoming classes and craft shows sure seems to make the time move at jet speed. But, I am enjoying it, using things I haven't used in a while and coming up with ideas, searching the web for New ideas from all the awesome artist out there. Thanks for sharing.
Here's a Christmas card all my own. Yippee! The stamp is from Amuse, the verse is Verses Rubber stamps and of course I cuttlebugged the background. I colored this with the Momento markers. Isn't that mouse stinkin' cute. Well, off to the "real" job for 10 hours then back to the studio to tie up some loose strings on the KIDS KLUB scrapbook kits. I will share more of those pages over the next few weeks. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment