Friday, September 18, 2009

Christmas Gift Bag

Yippee!! it's Friday. Another busy weekend coming up. No classes this weekend, so I have lots of time to get things ready for the upcoming Craft shows. I've not done a show in "a- bizzion" years, but I have lots of goodies that have been on the shelf to do and have never gotten to. I have 225 cards finished and packaged and that is really what my part of it's suppose to be. I am going to do some of these cute gift bags like the monkey one here. The only thing not on it is the bow around the handle. I think I may throw together a matching card.
I stamped the bag with the snowflake stamp from a Stampin Up set I got for free at a convention, using their Taken with Teal ink pad, then the Stampendous monkey and water colored him using the same teal ink pad and Copics for his body. The snowflake is from a set from Making Memories. Oh, and I used the Nesties die to cut the scalloped rectangles. Hey no Cuttlebug can you believe it? Simple and cute.
I also have finished my half of the KIDS KLUB scrapbbook, so I'll scan the pages and post them next week. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment