Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cuttlebug Mania #1 Electric cuttle

Good Morning! Here's a card I did for an upcoming class at Hobby Lobby. It's called "electric cuttle". Can anyone guess why it's called that? Just for fun! I'm not telling today just to see if anyone knows the technique. Then I will tell "ALL" It's fun and easy. I used the traffic jam folder from Provocraft, I think the stamp is from Inkadinkado, (I'll check tonight) and stazon ink. Okay now, how many of you were up at midnight and ordered your GYPSY from HSN??? ME! ME! ME! Yes, I did, and it should be here Oct 5th. I think it's really going to save tons of space and TIME!!! My goodness you can search for a design like you're on google and find it quick, verses searching all those (I don't care for) booklets. That was a big selling point for me. Then the 3 cartridges that come with it WOW!!! I was very excited when I saw the Gypsy font and shapes, and Don Juan. It's the one you could only get if you bought the Personal Cricut. This is going to be an asset for my Scrapbook Cricut Style Classes! Well, off to real job. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment