Wednesday, September 23, 2009

365 Cards Challenge Day #270

Here's my card for the challenge at 365cards.blogspot.com/. This one called for making a card using pattern paper. The black polka dot is one of my favorites and recently I've liked using black and olive greens together. The circle, fern leaves and the verse are from Verve stamp company. Well, just a quick update on the 200 cards for the craft show. I had them all finished but today was blessed to sell a lot at my job. So, this weekend will be a marathon card weekend to get back to the 200 needed. What a blessing. My goal is to pay for my new "pink" yes pink Cricut Expression. I purchased a second one to use in my Cricut classes. Having the second one will make teaching a larger group a lot easier for me and the students will benefit too. Now the only problem is SPACE in the studio, I may just need a third room ha ha ha!!! Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. i am a sucker for polka dots and I love these colors together! thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete