Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Bittenbythebug challenge Paper Pups Ribbon

It's hump day! I'm usually not excited about that except this week leads into a holiday weekend and an extra day off. We don't have big plans for picnics, instead we are cleaning out the attic and LOTS will be going! Of course, most of that is Steve's stuff. hee hee
On with the card.... This is my submission for Bitten by the bug. http://regina-bittenbythebug.blogspot.com/ They're using the Paper Pups Cricut cartridge and the "ribbon". I used the new stars Cuttlebug embossing folder and my favorite TCP dog stamp, Pooch (I call my "ODIE" stamps) I'm not sure who will be the lucky one to get this superhero card but I have several who are deserving of that title.
Well, tonight is the kick off to get 200 Christmas cards made to sell at work and then on to getting a good variety for the Craft show at the Boyd E Elementary School next month. I was asked to be a part of the craft show and it's a good thing. Sorry Martha!Now, of course I won't get them all finished tonight, I pace myself to make 10 of each style at a time. This makes life so easy and the folks at work love it. It's hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner. I did buy the first gift Monday, a swimming pool for the grandkids (12ft x 30in deep) perfect for their age group.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this card is just darling! Love the embossing and cute image! Thanks for playing along with BBTB. xxD

    ReplyDelete