Tuesday, September 01, 2009

365 Cards Challenge Day #185 & Pile it on Challenge

I was too excited when I realized I could use this card for two challenges! First, over at 365 Cards using 3 shades of blue and then at Pile it on for their #13 challenge Round and Round We Go.
I used 3 shades of Marvy blue inks to stamp the flowers on Cougar cardstock, then stamped the flower one more time and cut it out, used a giant silver brad and popped it. That stinkin' cute butterfly was a gift from my friend Ginny Lee, she can really crochet and create the most awesome stuff. By the way she does sell them if anyone is interested, just leave me a comment with your email address and I will connect you to her. The all over stamped card front is also Cuttlebugged with the swiss dot embossing folder. I don't know where the "Hello" is from sorry. Then, for the Pile it on Challenge I figured the circle brad, and all the circles in the flowers counted for "round and round we go". What do you think?  Have a great day! 

http://365cards.blogspot.com/

http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment