Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tool Time Tuesday

Well, I decided I would show you a picture of just one little section of my studio. This is where you will find me 99% of the time. I always keep my score-pal right in front of me and I use both sides and the scoring portion on every project. I use a picnic napkin and plastic utensil holder for my ATG tape gun, scissors, glue pens and small container of liquid glue. I use the purple container that I received as a gift with a flower in it, for my acrylic stamping blocks. I love my Tonics cutter, I have 3 different sizes. I have to mention of the Making Memories" lazy Susan" caddies, one for Copics and the other for all sorts of tools of the trade. Off to the left you'll see where I've used a wine bottle holder, with glasses glued in it, to hold my most frequently used pens and markers. I think I've overloaded you with all the "tools" in this post. As you can see there's a lot more there I could have mentioned. I have several other pictures I will share in the days to come. Hope you enjoyed this little change of pace. Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment