Wednesday, August 19, 2009

pileitonchallenge Oh Boy #11

I apologize that I had posted this card before but, it was just perfect for the challenge at http://jacqui47.blogspot.com/. I will post something new tomorrow or maybe even tonight... I promise!
I found this awesome skater boy stamp over at Greeting Farm and had to have it. I found these metal washer like things in the toolbox and thought they added just the right touch. Oh and I also used the new herringbone cuttlebug embossing folder for the back ground. I thought it looked like the tread marks Ethan (my grandson)leaves in the dirt when he is riding the skateboard.
Why don't you hop over and give it a try. They are looking for masculine(man/boy) cards. Have a good day!!
Today is our 37th anniversary, it's hard to believe... where has the time gone? Looking forward to another 37 plus....

No comments:

Post a Comment