Friday, August 28, 2009

Thecuttlebugspot Challenge #45

This is a challenge card where you had to use the word HOT on it somewhere. I bought this Judikins fan stamp a year ago and just loved it but didn't know how to use it. While I was pondering this challenge something  came on the t.v.  and someone said, "UR HOT"... well, here is what my creative juices came up with. I think I will save this and use it for Steve's birthday.This is a busy weekend for me I have two big classes and of course Mrs. Boppins will be doing her thing at church on Sunday. But I will be back here to share what some cool stuff with you. Have great day!! 

**Just added another Cuttlebugitis 5 class in October**
These classes DO NOT have to be taken in order!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this?! Love the fan image! Great job using the word "hot" too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Cuttlbug Spot!

    ReplyDelete