Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cuttlebug Card

Here's a card idea I saw a few weeks back in a Card Maker magazine. It used a King card on the front of it for a Father's Day card, some patterned paper and it was so cool. Then somewhere my friend said she saw one where they used the number 4 card. So I pulled out my "numbers" Cuttlebug embossing folder and here you go. I used SU white ink to highlight the numbers, called all my friends and asked if they had any old decks of cards I could have, nestabilities circles and an old SU letter stamp. Pretty cute. Thanks to the artist that came up with the idea and shared. It's perfect for teaching another way to use the numbers folder and recycling.

* just an update.... still NO FLIP camera, I check the mail everyday in hopes if it's be fixed and ready to use*

No comments:

Post a Comment