Monday, August 03, 2009

Memory Monday


Good morning everyone! Today is another work day in the studio. I have way too many pages to do, so it is catch up day. I have all the sketches with the pages, paper pulled, stamps and pulled, now it is put them together. I use to scrap each child's page different, even if it was the same photo or occasion, but the kids all wanted what the other one's looked like. I decided to make 4 girls and 2 boys all alike. Saved time and brain energy. They still look a bit different but the same sketch. The ones I am working on today are really turning out cute, I will scan them for next Monday. Here is one I entered in a challenge at Spellbinders, didn't win but I liked the way it turned out. I used there 12 inch die for the swirl like borders and the circles are in the nestabilites set. The pic is of my hubby and myself, not too many of those flying around, we are usually the ones behind the camera. A very simple layout that says it all. I will be busy helping Cj all this week at the big stamp convention here in Cincinnati. Check out her blog for more information on that. www.craftjunkies.blogspot.com. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment