Thursday, July 30, 2009

Quick Card Day


I needed to make a really quick get well card for my brother and sister-in-law. I mentioned they had been in a very serious car accident. Well, God is good and they are going to be alright! It is going to take time to recover totally but we are praising God that they are here. So, I decided since a few days have now passed and although they are both pretty sore, I needed to make a card that would bring a smile to their faces and maybe even a chuckle, not one that will hurt. LOL I pulled out my "Odie" stamps. It's really a TCP stamp, but these are the cutest dog stamps and I think they look like my black lab (AKA Odie). Hope you enjoy this. Be sure to check out Craftjunkies.blogspot, this is my craftsister's blog, CJ. She is teaching this year at Stamp Away here in Cincinnati and she shows us just what it looks like to teach at a convention with a class of 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment