Monday, July 27, 2009

Memory Monday


Well, today is another Memory day so I wanted to share another page with you. Also, if you all have a minute and would say a prayer for my brother and sister-in-law, they were in a serious car accident yesterday, so we all spent the day in the emergency room. They both will be fine, but their recovery time is going to be rough. Thanks in advance for your prayers!
This is my granddaughter, Samantha. I love the different shapes of 12x12 paper they have come out with. The cool thing for me is that having the Cricut Expression I can make some pretty cool shaped papers myself! Provo Craft is coming out with 4 new cartridges for us, announcing them at CHA. Cutterscreek is taking pre-orders as well as Memory Miser. I have had great service from both. You can check out their websites to see what they look like. I am leaning towards the Winter Woodland. I stamped the flourishes down the side using a set by Rhonna and Autumn Leaves and the flowers are Making Memories.
Have a great day and remember today, tell everyone you love, that you love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment