Friday, July 03, 2009

CUTE CARD THURSDAY CHALLENGE #67


I had a chance to sneak up here to the studio, Steve decided to mow grass.. don't you just love it when the grass needs mowed and you aren't the one who has to cut it. LOL 
I am at it again. I am just loving all these challenges!!!! They are getting those creative juices going. Here is my card for the "Stitch in time" challenge over at http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/. My friend Cj, over at Craftjunkies.blogspot, gave me bags of fabric for my granddaughters to play with, well while putting it in the sewing cabinet these little squares dropped out. I took it as a sign that I was suppose to use them. LOL They even had adhesive on the back. So, I ironed them on a piece of cardstock then zig-zagged them and well you see the results. It turned out stinkin' cute.. at least I think so hee hee.. have a great holiday weekend. 
That's it for right now at Createwithbubbe.blogspot.com, I might be back later tonight I have another project I am working on I want to share. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment