Friday, July 31, 2009

Bittenbythebug challenge "Couples"


Hi everyone! It's a day off from the real job so I'm in the studio checking out all the challenges out there. I LOVE CHALLENGES! they really get your creative juices going. Here is my card for www.bittenbythebug.blogspot.com, today. They wanted us to use the "couple" from the Going Places Cricut cartridge, I also used my Accents Essentials to get the heart. The butterflies are from MS punch, bling is from Hobby Lobby, the background on the red is Heart Cuttlebug embossing folder, the tiny heart brad I can't remember, the rub-on, on the heart shape and the "happiness is" brad are from Making Memories. Well, I guess that covers everything on this card. I have a bridal shower to go to tomorrow I think I will just use this card.
 Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a cute card! Love the way you framed the couple with the AE heart. Perfect for a bridal shower. Thanks for joining us at BBTB. xxD

    ReplyDelete