Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF


It's Friday! Tonight is the card class at my house. There are 8 ladies coming and we will make 4 cards. We do this once a month and I try to show them a new tip/trick each time. It is great fun and fellowship. Here is a card I CASED, but I can't remember where I saw it. I think I saw it at Archivers but I can't be certain. Isn't it just too stinkin' cute?
In September I am going to start doing a lot of cards with the new Cuttlebug folders for the class here, so I will share them with you when I get them designed. FYI.... Word has it that if you order the Cuttlebug Bundle of folders you can purchase 2 exclusive folders. Kim, at Cutterscreek, ( you can go there and pre-order them all) found out from Provo Craft that there hasn't been a final decision made on how that will be handled, of course I have ordered ALL of them so she is going to work it out so I can get them. THANKS Kim!! Make sure you get this deal wherever you buy them, you will love the 2 exclusives!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment