Thursday, June 25, 2009

GREAT NEWS!


NEWS FLASH! Let me share this most awesome news! I found out yesterday that Provo Craft is going to release 4 more embossing folders and another set of borders. This is in addition to the ones we have already all pre-ordered. If you will check out CuttlebugChallenges.blogspot.com they are sharing pics of them. I spoke to the gal at CropStop.com today and she will be offering them as soon as she gets the pricing info. So go sign up on her message board so you can pre-order as soon as they hit. I think she offers free shipping when you spend a certain amount. I just loved what she said to me," if you need anything or have questions I am just at the other end of the phone line". I tried to get you a picture of the new folders but this is the best I could do. Two of them are 5x7,2 A2 and then the borders; All Christmas and oh yeah! they are going to bring back the Lacy Christmas tree that they retired. I wanted to share one more update: there is also a deal out there where if you buy the "bundle" of all the embossing folders you can buy two exclusive folders. This is the only way you can get them! Check CropStop, CrazyScraps and Cutterscreek for the deal.
One more thing I got my Unity Stamp June Kit today OMG!!!!! they are awesome and the free set of Bevy of Butterflies are wow! so awesome. I am going to make some cards this weekend to post next week. Can't wait. If you haven't checked them out HURRY the special free set ends June 30. Okay enough info-merical I just love to share with you when I find great deals!!
That's all from the studio today. Have a great weekend!
!! after I posted this message I went to Cropstop.com and you can NOW pre-order these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment