Friday, June 12, 2009

TGIF


It's Friday Yippee!! I bought several stamps the past two weeks and I have this thing when I buy a stamp I have to do at least one project with it before I put it away. So here is a stamp (the circle background from Inkadinkado) I got in Indiana last weekend. The "Hi" is also Inkadinkado I have had on the shelf for a long time and now I finally used it. I took several colors of Rangers Distress inks and foam applicators and colored my back ground. Then I stamped the images in black all over. Oh yeah! the "XXX's" are from Stampers Anonymous. The gold stars are from May Arts ribbon, and the black ribbon is from Michaels. Of course, I had to use the dots and spots cuttlebug embossing folder on the teal cardstock it just went so well. Hope you enjoyed this. It was fun to make. Have a great weekend. No telling what I will do Saturday ... check back!


For those of you who have signed up as Followers of my blog first of all THANKS!, I need to apologize there is some kind of problem and you may need to sign up again. Sorry for the inconvience!

No comments:

Post a Comment