Thursday, June 11, 2009

Scrap days


I decided to go through my brown scraps today and see what I could come up with. Once I found some good size pieces I decided to use my new Great Impressions stamps. Isn't that old truck just too cool? I decided to put my Copic Certification to good use, by the way I got the logo for my blog today, thanks Sally!
I stamped the image with momento tuxedo black on Neenah Classic Crest White cardstock, I really like this paper when using the copic markers. CJ is the one who introduced me to it.. thanks woman! After coloring the image I used distress ink, Antique paper to shade the edges. Those brads on the left corner are as old as dirt. I don't remember when or whose they are but decided it was time to use them. I think I am going to save this card for my brother Robbie, he restores old cars and trucks this will be perfect. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment