Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"Tool Time Tuesday"


Well, I am about themes as you will notice as createwithbubbe.blogspot grows. So I decided that on Tuesdays I will feature one of my favorite tools. By the way I am known as the "gadget girl" amongst my friends. I love gadgets and new tools. So today I wanted to show you a card I did using one of my all time favorites... the CUTTLEBUG. I really don't know how I lived without her. I love the versatility of the cuttlebug, being able to use it with so many different embossing plates and folders as well as the many different diecuts you can use. This is using the snowflake embossing folder and some Ranger Distress Ink. It was a very simple, fun card and QUICK.. which is another thing I am known for "quick cards". I have this thing about spending too much time on a card that someone is going to throw away, so I am very selective as to who gets the "not so quick" cards. Hope you enjoy this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment