Monday, May 18, 2009

Memory Monday


Good Morning Everyone!

I have decided to call Monday's here at Createwithbubbe.blogspot.com, my "Memory Monday" I am going to post a scrapbook page I have finished every Monday. I hope you all will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed doing them. I will try to give you a list of all the goodies I used on each one. I do 12x12 layouts, I am not one who does a two-page spread. I have 6 grandchildren to scrap for and I try to capture a special memory with each one. Both of my daughter-in-laws scrap for their children as well, so they will have a lot of memories. My style varies with what's new out there for us to use, but for the most part I tend to do one photo per page. I know WOW!! that is a lot of pages if I only put one photo per page. I use 5x7 and 8x10 photos and I am only trying to capture the moment with one photo and of course I journal the memory. I also do freelance scrapbooking ( I will do 2 page spreads for these where needed). This is so much fun to see what others do in their families and help them to save the memories. If any of you out there are in search of a scrapbooker to help you save your treasured moments just contact me (peggy@bubbesbiz.com) and we can discuss it. While on the topic of freelance I also do handmade cards for all occasion, custom invitations and thank yous for weddings, showers and parties. Over the next several months I will post samples of what I do. Well, enough for today have a great one...

No comments:

Post a Comment