Wednesday, September 04, 2013

What You'll See at the Open House

Over the next few days I'll give you a few sneak peaks of  what you'll see at my Stampin UP Open House September 20. I'll be showcasing the Mosaic Madness Bundle. You'll get to make a Christmas card for this year and have a few snacks while getting a look at some of the other SU products we'll be using at future Stamp-A-Stack workshops.

The first S-A-S is already FULL!!! There is still one seat left in the November and one in the December workshop.

If you'd like to get the Mosaic Madness Bundle the just go to my SU website at www.createwithbubbe.stampinup.net / SHOP NOW and put in item # 132734 wood-mount bundle $36.50 or # 132744 clear-mount bundle for  $29.50.

I'm all about the "Bundles" you get the stamps and the punch or frame-lits, which ever comes with the particular bundle and you'll save 15%.

Now, I also have the Mosaic matching embossing folder item # 129984 for $7.95.

Oh! I forgot to mention the sentiment I used is from the "Really Good Greetings" set # 130330 (wood) $18.95 or # 130333 (clear) $14.95.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment