Thursday, September 12, 2013

Six Sided Hexagon.." Last Post on this Blog"

This will be the last post to this blog. Since becoming a StampinUp Demonstrator I signed a contract with them and can't post other products on my blog that is linked to my SU Website. I hope you  join me at the new blog.www.createwithpeggy.blogspot.com. I will continue to share lots of stamping and scrapbooking ideas. Thanks!
Love this stamp set and the punch!!! I'll be using this sample at my first workshop. The guest will make a different card using the Six Sided Shapes stamp and punch bundle. I hope this turns out to be a good workshop so that my hostess gets LOTS of free "goodness"
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Will this blog still be available to see past entries? I will miss your crop stop videos and other stuff. I understand Stampin' Up wanting to promote their stuff but to say can't use other items out there is a turn off for me. I will keep following your blog in case there is something I want from SU but will miss you in the other venues I have had the pleasure of interacting with you in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will still do my job with Cropstop and the videos will be available at www.cropstop.com I also plan to do videos on my YouTube channel in the next few weeks and then on a regular bases. Thanks for hanging in there with me!!

    ReplyDelete