Sunday, August 18, 2013

Missing in Action!

Well, have you noticed I've been missing in action?

Yeap! because I've been researching the possibility of becoming a Stampin Up Consultant. I know can you believe it? I was a SU consultant many years ago and love their products, so after seeing that my "blog" friend Christina re-upped I got to thinking "Why NOT?"
So, I'm officially signed up and will be in operation at the beginning of October. I'll also have a Stampin Up website where you'll be able to buy on-line 24/7, have your goodies delivered right at your doorstep.
 I'll also have a gallery set up for you get inspiration.

 I'll be holding monthly "Stamp a Stack" classes at my home and if you'd like to have one at your house and be a hostess and get some free goodies we can work that out too.

I have my last two classes at Michaels September 10th, (card) class (full) and September 28 (Scrapbooking) class with plenty of openings. I just posted it this weekend. If you would like to get in on this last class go to East Gate Michael's to get signed up or you can go on line and do it.

I'm so excited about my Stamp-a-Month Club starting October 1 2013 here's how it works:

Build you stamp collection with a new stamp set every month! Along with each stamp set, you'll receive three REAL card samples using the featured stamp set each month. You're sure to be inspired by these actual completed cards (this is NOT a card kit)!

Plus, you'll get a full color photo and list of supplies for each card (including measurements) so you can use your own cardstock and supplies to duplicate the cards at home. You'll love having a completed card to look at and reference when you go to stamp one yourself! What a great way to build you stamp inventory with ready-made ideas.

Each month you'll receive a package in the mail that includes:
Stamp Set of the Month: brand new Clear Mount stamp set valued between $14.95-$18.95**
Three Handmade Cards: completed cards created with the featured stamp set
Full Color Printout: photo and supply list for each card
** Stamp sets may be substituted if you let me know by the deadline.

As part of this new club launch, I will start a new video tutorial series featuring at least one of the club projects!

Stamp of the Month Club costs $30/month. When you participate in 3 consecutive months, you'll get $5 off the 4th month!

Anyone can join, at anytime... no matter where you live in the US (US only). Members will be notified of everything via email. And you can pay through my PAYPAL.

So, what do you think?
If you would like to sign up right now and are
 ready, we can get you signed up now and I'll add a special surprise in your first kit, that will arrive in October.

I am so very excited about this new adventure! I hope you come along for the journey!
Have a great day!  Peggy




"Stamp of the Month" CluStamp Set + Real Card Samples = Inspiration in Your Mailbox! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peggy,

    Congratulations! The monthly stamp set kit sounds perfect. I was a SU demonstrator over seven years ago and had a monthly club that met at my house. they had to order a minimum of $15/month. It was enough to keep me in business.

    I'm thinking of downsizing my stamps as I seem to not make cards all that often.

    You'll do great and the SU products are really top notch!

    peace,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete