Tuesday, August 27, 2013

FIRST STAMP-A-STACK EVER!


Well, I got my SU starter kit and I'm ready to roll or should I say "stamp". I've scheduled my Open-House/Workshop on September 20 7-8:30, at my house and it's almost full. Yippee!!

Now, I've got my first "stamp-a-stack" ready to go  OCTOBER 2, 2013 AT 7P.M.-8:30P.M..
I'll be using the new SNOW DAY (pictured above) for this workshop. It will be held in my home. I'll give directions when you sign up if you need them.

Here's how it works:  You will make 12 cards; 3 designs 4 of each, and get envelopes for all 12. The cost is just $25 and all you have to bring is your adhesive, foam tape and scissors. I'll serve a lite snack. The only catch?!?! There is only room for SIX (6) people. So, you'll need to call or email right away to get in on the fun.

Now, what I've decided to do is have one S-A-S every month, the first 3 months will be all Christmas cards so you'll have a good group to send out this year. Then we will use just one set per month to spotlight different occasions. If the response is such that I get more than 6 folks wanting to join in our group, I'll just have to do it twice a month. I would LOVE that, because those that know me know I love to teach and share what I've learned.

I'm really excited to get started on my new adventure Would you like to come along? Call or email today!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment