Friday, August 23, 2013

Earn Free Stampin'Up Products!

Peggy’s Customer Reward Program: Earn Free Stampin' Up! Products

I’m excited to introduce a new Customer Reward program for all my new customers. Starting with the new 2013-2014 Stampin’ Up! Catalog on September 1, 2013, you will earn a “punch” for every $40 that you spend (before tax & shipping) and when you have collected 10 punches, you can choose any item in the catalog up to $40 value for FREE!

Here are all the details:

You’ll earn one punch for every $40 in Stampin’ Up! Product that you order (before tax and shipping), but you may not combine orders to get a punch. For example: If you order $79, you only get one punch and the leftover amount does not carry over. If you order $81, you get two punches.
The punches that you earn do not expire. If it takes you three years to get 10 punches, I will still honor your free gift!
All orders must be placed with me, either in person, via email, or online at http://createwithbubbe.stampinup.net

I will track your punches for you and will email you when you reach ten punches and let you know how to redeem your gift. I will send a thank you note for every order that you place with me and will let you know how many punches that order earned so you can keep track at home, too!

I also wanted to share that my Workshop/Open House, September 20 is almost FULL,there are just a few opening left. If you are interested sign up over on my Stampin'Up Website or email me at bubbesbiz7@gmail.com. This is going to be a wonderful journey I can already tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment