Sunday, May 05, 2013

"I Mustache show you something"

This is my granddaughter, Samantha. She is quite the individual! I absolutely love her courage to be who she is. Not many of us can do that. I worked on this layout this morning while it was raining and everyone was sleeping. I love the way it turned out! I used Hero Arts and Studio G stamps and die cut, the printed paper I got at Archivers and the background I purchased while in Houston earlier this year from the biggest art store I've ever been in. So glad I used something that was bought "just because" LOL Have a blessed day!
Not sure what's going on again with the Blog Site. All my Buttons on the right side are clear at the bottom. This has happened several times. I'm going to start looking for another blog site and maybe move this is getting old! Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment