Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Connected Tags

I saw these this morning and just had to share. These are on stampingmathilda's blog She is so very talented. I've got some of these tags somewhere, now I want to find them and use them. I just never knew what to do with them. I've been running low on "art-energy" lately but I'm getting it back. I've been working on a new video for Cropstop and on a series of videos showing how I organize and store things. I've been asked to do this several times and it's been a long time since the last studio series and I've changed a lot. So stay tuned for an updated version. I'll share pics of the new cards I just did for CS using the Couture Creations embossing folders. OH! speaking of embossing folders did you know Cuttlebug now has a 6x12 embossing folder? I saw it at Joanne's. It was dotted swiss embossing and cost I think $12 wow! that's pricey, but with a half off coupon not so bad.  I've cancelled my Project Me class tonight at Michael's, but will reschedule it for later in the year. This is such a busy time with graduations and weddings.
Hope you're having a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your photos of your crafting rooms.
    Enjoyed and saved the last photos on my computer.

    Miss you.
    Miss Bobbie

    ReplyDelete